Hourly Statistical Consulting
Get as much statistical support as you need to complete your research project efficiently, accurately, and without the frustration of going it alone.
What You Get
1. Consulting can be in the form of web meetings, phone or Skype calls, or emails. Most people take advantage of our web meeting capabilities, which allow you and your consultant to talk over the phone or through computer speaker/mics, while viewing one of your computer screens. (And you can switch whose screen is visible).
2. Web Meeting Recordings: These meetings are recorded (with screenshots) for you to download and review as many times as you like.
3. A private password-protected account on our Basecamp. Our basecamp is a web-based location for storing files, sending messages, and sharing writeboards. It is where we will put your consultation recordings, any programs we write, or output we create.
You can use it to securely share with us your data, research proposal, or anything else that will help us understand your research. It keeps your entire project with us in one organized place.
How it Works
Step 1: Get started using our secure shopping cart. You can either buy a block of 4 hours or just a single consultation. Once you have purchased your statistical consulting option, you will have one year from the date of purchase to use your time. There are no refunds given for unused hours.
Step 2: Download a copy of our Policies and Procedures Document and New Client Questionnaire. Fill out the questionnaire and email it back to us. We’ll use the information you provide to set up your secure Basecamp Project.
Step 3: We’ll get started, often with an initial meeting to go over the details. Your Basecamp project has information for scheduling an appointment and using our online meetings. You can also upload data and send background information.
Payment Details and Pricing
Billable in 15-minute increments. Most people use the 4-hour block for 4 meetings, but if you need me to use some or all of it to review syntax, help you set up a data set, or give you feedback on a proposal, that’s fine too. I’ll just keep track of your time.
Hourly consulting can be charged to a credit card or PayPal with our secure shopping cart by clicking on one of the purchase buttons below. If your grant or department requires you to pay by check or receive invoices, just contact our consulting coordinator Angee at firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.
Hourly consulting includes any time your consultant spends on your questions, including meeting time, emails, and researching answers. Quick emails that take fewer than 5 minutes to answer will not be billed.
1. A Block of 4 hours: $500 (Save $80)
2. A Single Session (aka, Quick Question Consultation): $135