Miss a webinar? No problem. Just sign up below to get free access to download all these recordings. Click on a title to get more info.
Audio & Video Recordings
- Fixed and Random Factors in Mixed Models: What IS the difference?
- Random Intercept and Random Slope Models
- Structural Equation Modeling Using Partial Least Squares With SmartPLS
- Binary, Ordinal, and Multinomial Logistic Regression for Categorical Outcomes
- Poisson and Negative Binomial Regression for Count Data
- Interpreting Linear Regression Coefficients: A Walk through Output
- Understanding Probability, Odds, and Odds Ratios in Logistic Regression
- Data Mining Webinar with Peter Bruce, President, Statistics.com
- Overview of Nonparametric Techniques with Elaine Eisenbeisz
- The 13 Steps to Running Any Statistical Model
- Ten Data Analysis Tips in R with David Lillis
The recordings are free. Just sign up below.
As a bonus, you will also receive our monthly newsletter, StatWise.
What Participants Are Saying…
“Thank you so much. You are one heck of a teacher!”
“Karen explains each topic. She makes it all make sense without making me feel like I’m stupid.”
“You have a good selection – thanks for offering these free webinars – not much money for PD in our grant.
“These webinars are a good source to review or learn relevant statistical subjects.”
“Learn a lot of stuff in school I never used until you have to. This is an inexpensive quality brush-up. Good job!”
“Very easy to understand without oversimplifying some of the more advanced concepts.”