Current Employment Openings
We do not have any employment openings at this time.
Options for working with us
The Analysis Factor sometimes has openings in our Ithaca office for full-time employees. Check for current openings above.
We are always seeking new statistical trainers and consultants to work with us. Read more here.
You can check here for other Statistics related jobs in your area.
About Ithaca, NY
Ithaca is located in the heart of New York’s beautiful Finger Lakes region at the southern tip of the 40-mile long Cayuga Lake. Known widely for its natural beauty, its cultural attractions and as a hub for higher education and high-tech business, Ithaca is a small city that thrives in its diversity and its commitment to the community. Ithaca is 227 miles from New York City, 231 miles from Philadelphia, and 251 miles from Toronto.
The local slogan, “Ithaca is Gorges” refers to the 100+ gorges and waterfalls located within 10 miles of downtown. Along with the waterfalls, gorges and beautiful lakefront, the surrounding county offers access to 28,000 acres of public forestland for hiking, mountain biking, and outdoor recreation.
Recently, Ithaca NY has made the following national lists:
- Business Insider: “Best American Cities to Live in After the Pandemic” (September 2020)
- Thrillest Travel: “Best Small Cities in America to Visit for a Weekend” (October 2019)
- Forbes: “Top 10 American Cities for Family-Friendly Travel” (June 2019)
- Livability.com: “Top 100 Best Places to Live” (March 2019)
- The Guardian: “Best Towns and Small Cities in the US” (November 2018)
- USA Today: “Most Innovative Cities in the US” (November 2018)
- Architectural Digest: “The Prettiest Town in Every U.S. State” (July 2018)
- Carrentalscom: “Favorite Family Road Trip Destinations” (April 2018)
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Analysis Factor, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.