Statistical Consulting Services
Do you find yourself in one of these situations?
- You have a statistical question and you’re stuck. You checked Google and the library, but what you find doesn’t fit your situation or is so theoretical, you can’t understand it.
- You need to respond to a reviewer or committee member who raises a statistical issue. You thought you did the right analysis, but now you’re not sure.
- You have to use an unfamiliar statistical method for the first time and you don’t know where to start. You don’t want to hand it over to a statistician because you have to understand and defend your analyses.
- You are not sure which is the right statistical method for your data. You don’t want to waste weeks or months pursuing the wrong approach, floundering, and asking colleagues is embarrassing.
- You’ve been given advice by a statistician, but didn’t understand it, and she couldn’t explain it in a way you understand. Now you don’t know how to do it.
If so, one of our statistical consulting programs could be just what you need to move your research forward with more confidence and less frustration. You might even find statistics can be fun.
What our clients say:
How Consulting Works
All consulting is conducted using web-based meetings so we can serve clients anywhere in the world. These meetings allow us to share screens, give control back and forth, draw or write, while talking over the phone or computer microphones. This means your consultant can show you how to do something on your computer or can see your results, even if you’re a continent away.
If the web meeting option doesn’t work for you for some reason, we can also consult over the phone, Skype, or email. Ever found it all makes sense when you’re talking with the expert, but can’t remember exactly what you’re supposed to do once you’re alone with your data?
Web Meeting consultations are recorded and you will receive the screen capture video recording within 24 hours. Listen or watch again and again until you get it. If ever we can’t answer a question on the spot, we will either find the answer or refer you to someone who can. We believe in making consulting as affordable to everyone as we can. Students and employees of academic and non-profit charitable organizations receive discounts on consulting services.
Statistical Consulting Programs
- Quick Question Consulting: Never be stuck again. Book a single consulting session when you need a boost getting to the next step. Learn more
- Hourly Consulting: Get all the help you need. Book a series of sessions at a discount if you need more guidance. Learn more
- Results Section Review: A thorough review of the results section of your paper or dissertation so you have the confidence that your analyses, interpretations, and the terminology are correct. Learn more
- Statistical Projects: When you don’t need or want guidance, you want outsourcing. Your statistical project will be done with the utmost efficiency and accuracy by one of our partner organizations. Learn more
If you find yourself with an ongoing need to have relatively short questions about doing statistics answered, you should consider joining our membership program, Statistically Speaking.