There are two more situations that are also appropriate for binary logistic regression, but they don’t always look like they should be.
These common distributions are helpful in many applications, but what happens when they just don’t work?
This webinar will cover a number of statistical distributions, including the:
- Poisson and negative binomial distributions (especially useful for count data)
- Multinomial distribution (for responses with more than two categories)
- Beta distribution (for continuous percentages)
- Gamma distribution (for right-skewed continuous data)
- Bernoulli and binomial distributions (for probabilities and proportions)
- And more!
We’ll also explore the relationships among statistical distributions, including those you may already use, like the normal, t, chi-squared, and F distributions.
Note: This training is an exclusive benefit to members of the Statistically Speaking Membership Program and part of the Stat’s Amore Trainings Series. Each Stat’s Amore Training is approximately 90 minutes long.