Stata is an extremely robust and popular general statistical software program. The Analysis Factor has numerous resources about Stata, many of them listed below.
Blog posts about Stata
- The Wonderful World of User Written Commands in Stata
- Missing Data Diagnosis in Stata: Investigating Missing Data in Regression Models
- Using the Collapse Command in Stata
- Hierarchical Regression in Stata: An Easy Method to Compare Model Results
- Stata Loops and Macros for Large Data Sets: Quickly Finding Needles in the Hay Stack
- Using Stored Calculations in Stata to Center Predictors: an Example
- Argggh! How Do I Output Tables and Graphs From Stata?
- Loops in Stata: Making coding easy
- Macros in Stata, Why and How to Use Them
- Why Use Stata?
- Using Stata Efficiently to Understand Your Data
- Opposite Results in Ordinal Logistic Regression—Solving a Statistical Mystery