The Craft of Statistical Analysis Free Webinars
Statistically Speaking Trainings
- Measures of Association: Beyond Pearson’s Correlation
- Outliers and Influential Points
- Probability Rules and Applications
- Confidence Intervals
- The Multi-Faceted World of Residuals
- A Primer on Exponents & Logarithms for the Data Analyst
- Determining Levels of Measurement: What Lies Beneath the Surface
- What’s the Best Statistical Package for You?
- The Fundamentals of Sample Size Calculations
- Tests of Equivalence and Non-Inferiority
- Statistical Rules of Thumb: Essential Practices or Urban Myths?
- (Just About) Everything You Need To Know Before Starting a Survey
- An Overview of Effect Size Statistics and Why They Are So Important
- Using Excel to Graph Predicted Values from Regression Models
Articles at The Analysis Factor
- When the Level of Measurement is Not Obvious
- One-tailed and Two-tailed Tests
- What Is an Exact Test?
- How to do a Chi-square test when you only have proportions and denominators
- Outliers: To Drop or Not to Drop
- Outliers and Their Origins
- Interpreting Regression Coefficients
- The Difference Between a Chi-Square Test and a McNemar Test
- Confusing Statistical Terms #1: The Many Names of Independent Variables
- What Is Regression to the Mean?